Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh, oh, oh....

Found a cool site on FB the other night and spent half the night reading about it. Might be able to do volunteer work maintaining grave sites. I think there might be some income potential here, but Steve would have to do the majority of the stuff. Don't know how much actual physical stuff I can do, but it doesn't sound half bad. I have to just get up in the morning when Steve does instead of sleeping all my energy and pain free (ha ha ha), I mean relatively pain free time in the beginning of the day. Nancy and Craig invited me to go with them to work on a cemetery near Woodbine, IA, on Saturday, but I'm supposed to go with Magann to get supplies and stuff for Hailey's birthday and I told her I'd do the gift bags, so not sure if I can make it or not. I HAD planned on having lunch with Nancy tomorrow, but that ain't gonna happen with dad's doctor's appointment at 10:30. She could probably give me some good advice. I'll have to see how I'm feeling and whether or not this is going to be a viable interest. More work than photos, but I haven't been doing that either. I need to get out and do SOMETHING, it might as well be something I enjoy.

No comments: