Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind words...

So, apparently the son and his ex-girlfriend have done the mediation thing and she doesn't want Hailey to be spending the night at our house anymore. Really? I can think of a lot of bad words to say right now, but I'm really trying to be better about that. All I can say is Really? We're so bad to her here, right? She has her own room here, this is the most stable place she has in her little life. In the past 17 months you have lived in 4 places, you're taken her God knows where, YOU broke her leg, she came to my house with bruises all over her back from YOU or your "boyfriend" or your parents, yet you don't want her to be at our house? You have a lot of freaking nerve. We stood by you when you were pregnant because your own parents wouldn't speak to you, and this is how you decide to treat us? You're so kind. It's so nice you're thinking of what's best for Hailey. And on top of all this, you think you should have sole custody and make all the decisions regarding Hailey? You don't even know what you want to do with your life and you think you can be in charge of hers? I'm so furious with you right now. I don't regret being kind to you or trying to help you when you needed it, we did what was right - what I have to wonder is how you sleep at night being such a total loser and wanting to drag your daughter down with you.

What it boils down to is this... I don't care what happens to you from this point on. Hailey and Matt are my concern, not you. I'm done being polite, I'm done trying to get along with you, I'm just done. Good bye.

No comments: