Saturday, November 13, 2010

Frustrated


Sometimes I wonder why I believe people when they tell me things. Am I that gullible? Do people just not care about my feelings? Do other people get their feelings hurt as much as me or am I just whiny because I don't feel good so much of the time? I just hate it when someone says they're going to do something with me and then at the last minute they change their minds, when I've been looking forward to time together, or a chance to talk, or whatever. I get tired of saying, "Oh okay, don't worry about it", because it does matter and it's hurtful. No wonder I love my dogs so much - until I'm home alone with them and have to let them in and out a zillion times a day and clean up all the messes from the recalcitrant ones...

There. I feel better just letting it go. Bye bye, silly feelings~

No comments: