Thursday, March 13, 2008

It was gorgeous today!

Not quite as warm as yesterday, but wonderful just the same! Unfortunately, I spent a couple hours having to go up to the hospital for the "meeting", but it was a glorious day to be out driving! Poor puppers, when I got back home I had to go to work, so they didn't get to play catch or anything, but they did get to spent quite a bit of time outside.

Steve called and wanted to know about the meeting. Of course he had to critique everything that I did. Grrrr... I'm going to do what I feel I need to do for myself, if I make a mistake then I'm the one who has to live with it.

I was watching the local weather tonight after I got off work. The local guy was saying that one of their computer models is showing up to 6" of snow on Saturday.... NOOOOOOOOO! I don't want any more snow! Rain I can take, but no more snow! Which all goes to show, if you don't like the weather in Nebraska, just wait a day (or less).

I guess that's it for today.... La, la, la, later....

No comments: