Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh Good. Another Monday

I thought I'd start working early and then thought, why? So here I am, blogging about nothing in particular.

Steve bottled his raspberry beer last night and he dumped the raspberry/yeasty stuff off the deck into the bushes so today there are bees all over the place back there. I'm trying to figure out why he didn't put the stuff in a Baggie so he could put it in the trash, but I guess that was too easy. I'm afraid to let Heidi out because she got an anaphylactic reaction to a bee sting once and I'm not flush enough to pay another vet bill right now. Toby loves the smell too, every time he goes outside he makes a beeline (pardon the pun) for the end of the deck and he just sits there inhaling the raspberry. Ick.

I got some great new pictures of the new grand-nephew today, he's so stinking cute! Looks like his daddy will be going to Cuba in August for a year. That makes me sad. He's going to miss so much.

The weekend just flew by. I slept most of yesterday, just not feeling the best, but I was up by about 4, so we went for a walk. I'm trying to get a walk in every day, but I think I'm going to have to see my ortho and get a lump removed off my stupid foot. If it's not one darn thing, it's another. It's so humid too, I'm thinking I'm going to have to grow gills. I love the warmer weather, but the humidity sucks.

No comments: