Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy New Year

Welcome, welcome 2015!  I always feel a bit nostalgic at the beginning of a new year, thinking about everything that's passed in the outgoing year. Good things, like the grand election results in November, kicking the Democrats to the curb; and sad things, like having to say goodbye to my beloved Ben, the longest dog with the biggest feet. I still cry whenever I think of him, but I know he's with all our other beloved furkids, just waiting for us at The Rainbow Bridge.

I'm hoping for a good year this year. I know every year is a mix of good and bad, happy and sad, and overall it's just what you make it. Precisely at 12 midnight tonight the electricity went off. Right in the midst of drinking sparkling grape juice and a firestorm of fireworks outside everything went black!

No comments: