Friday, February 19, 2010

Stuff

Had an eye exam and ordered new glasses today. I wish I were one of those people who can just walk in, order glasses, and come back in an hour. I'm not. I'm lucky if I get them in a week. Sigh. This is a real pain because just yesterday one of my dogs (I'm betting on Ben) decided to eat my glasses. Since Sophie also had an affinity to eat my glasses I usually kept them in the drawer of my nightstand, but since she's no longer with us I felt safe to put them ON the nightstand. Apparently, due to my lack of being able to sleep this week because of my cold, I was flailing my arms around and knocked the glasses off the nightstand. I didn't think to take a before picture, but I did take an after picture. Why won't this darn thing ever let me load pictures??? Okay, pictures to follow in the next post up, so you'll see them before you hear the story... Anyway, my new glasses have been ordered and they'll put a "rush" on them and they should be in by next Friday. Wow, that's great. I have some things to do next week and apparently I'm going to go looking like an accounting geek. (Sorry Steve)

And if you're wondering about the dog, he's alive and well, and I love them all, so no punishment was meted out since I didn't know who did it, really....

No comments: