Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A good use for Obozo inauguration plates...

I was at Walgreens the other night and they had these Obama inauguration commemorative plates and I thought to myself, "Self, those are the darndest ugliest things I've ever seen". And then I wondered who would spend whatever amount of money they were to keep a picture of Obozo on the wall.

Tonight though, I'm thoroughly ticked off at my husband and my daughter and I'm wishing I had about 100 of those darn plates, because I'd sure like to break something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sistah, sistah, settle down now! Your blood pressure is going to sky rocket! What da hell is going on over @ your house? Missfit

The Atomic Mom said...

Do you know, I love you? Holy cow, Obozo? THat's got to be the funniset thing I've ever heard. Do you mind if I use it??