Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sigh

I just got an e-mail from a very special friend who lives out of town. She totally dropped a bomb on me and I'm so upset. She was scheduled to go for simple run of the mill surgery tomorrow, but it seems that her simple surgery has turned into surgery for metastatic cancer for the third time. To say I'm upset is an understatement. Any prayers, chants, or whatever for her tomorrow would be appreciated. This woman is the one of the best, most caring people I know. It's times like this I have to wonder why bad things happen to good people. And yes, I've read the book, and I still have to wonder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Min,
I will keep your friend in my prayers and you too! You know you can call me.......whenever. Remember, keep the faith!!
Love,
Miss

Meg: said...

If there was a god, things like this wouldn't happen. That's what I've come to conclude. *sigh*

I wish her the very best.