Sunday, September 9, 2007

Saturdays holidays, easy afternoon..

Conagra had their company day at the Henry Doorly Zoo yesterday. We had a good time, but I'm paying for it today. Too much sun, too much walking, and too many hills. But it was fun!





Don't expect me to tell you what these flowers are, I have no idea, I just thought they were pretty!







































I took tons of pictures of the penguins, but I won't bore you with all of them. I love penguins.











The aquarium was really neat, I took a lot of pictures here too, but this is one of my favorites.
















Elephant. I feel sorry for the poor things, It was probably just my perception, but I felt like the rhino and the elephants are kind of segregated off to the side and their enclosure is kind of neglected.








A couple spider monkeys out on monkey island in the middle of the koi lagoon. I love the monkeys. These 2 were so funny, they'd hold their hands up like they wanted you to throw food at them, but if you did, they couldn't catch is, so they'd try to snatch it out of the water before the fish got it. Nice try little monkeys!






I love this parrot! He was so pretty. Loud, but pretty.












This guy talked. He'd say "hello" or "hi", but only after you tried to get him to talk for 5 minutes and walked away in frustration! Beautiful, wasn't he?


















I just like these. They were beautiful.

No comments: