Monday, August 27, 2007

This is just wrong...

Your Birthdate: May 14
You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.
Your strength: Your superstar charisma
Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you
Your power color: Fuchsia
Your power symbol: Diamond
Your power month: May
What'>http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoesyourbirthdatemeanquiz/">What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


I get other people to do my work for me? In my dreams, I can't even get the people I live with to pick up after themselves! My superstar charisma? Please. Commitment means nothing to you? Well, okay, sometimes that's true, but not the majority of the time. Just kidding. I have to laugh, all my friends who took this quiz, their power month was their spouse's birthday month. Not mine. What do you suppose that means? May is my power month and my anniversary, Mother's day, my birthday, Matt's birthday, 2 great-aunts, a great-uncle, and my grandmother's birthdays all happen that month; maybe their right. Oh yeah, I am dynamic, clever, and funny! (looking)

No comments: